Hotels near Buried Village
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Buried Village
Getting excited for your adventure to Buried Village? Don't set out until you've had a look at these handy tips and tricks.
It isn't going to be the only attraction you'll want to see in Rotorua, a special city that's loved by many.
If your day can't start without caffeine, you should visit Buried Village of Te Wairoa (1180 Tarawera Road, Rotorua). This café is located 0.05 kilometres from Buried Village.
Other Things to Do Near Buried VillageAfter you've experienced Buried Village, do some exploring in the local area:
- Pack something delicious and relax near the edge of Lake Rotokakahi.
- Pack something nice to eat and relax on the shore of Lake Tikitapu.
- Breathe in the fresh air at Lake Okareka, and enjoy the delightful landscape.
- Te Rata Bay is a gorgeous bay that's worth a look whatever the weather.
- If the weather's nice, watch the sunrise from the shore of Lake Tarawera.
How much is a hotel room in Buried Village?
Hotels in Buried Village start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.