Hotels near Brock Bottom
Ready to start planning your Brock Bottom visit?
You'll find it in Preston, which is situated 45 kilometres from Liverpool.
Don't spend all your time travelling to Brock Bottom. Stay at any of the 11 hotels and other accommodations within 10 kilometres. The Ye Horns Inn and Preston Marriott Hotel are popular choices.
The ibis Preston North, about 9 kilometres away, is your best shot if you're travelling on a tight budget.
Want to pay a little extra cash for outstanding amenities and service? There are several options that'll fit the bill. You can't look past the Barton Grange Hotel and The Holly.
In preparation for a big day of sightseeing, grab a coffee at Brock Bottoms Picnic Site (Brock Mill Lane, Claughton).
Other Things to Do Near Brock Bottom
After you've spent time at Brock Bottom, don't turn a blind eye to the local area:
- Discover Cobble Hey Farm and Gardens, a rich and immaculate garden, open for all to wander around.
- You'll have no reason to be anxious about being unfamiliar with the area. There's a wealth of helpful pointers on offer at The FIG Tree.
- A visit to Old Holly Farm should be foremost on your list if your young ones are animal lovers. Here, they will be able to hang out with all the friendly critters while frolicking around and soaking up the farm atmosphere.
- Take a break from the daily grind and drive to Bowland Wild Boar Park. You and the youngsters can hang out with the critters in a serene, natural surrounding.
- Better your driving skills at Preston Golf Club, a fantastic stop for all golf lovers.