Hotels near Borders Textile Towerhouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Borders Textile Towerhouse
Top hotels near Borders Textile Towerhouse
So you're considering heading to Borders Textile Towerhouse? We can help!
Intending to fly into Edinburgh? Once you arrive, you'll still have a bit further to go. It's located in Hawick, 70 kilometres from the national capital.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Damascus Drum. In the vicinity of Borders Textile Towerhouse, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you just can't keep going without having a big meal, visit Baguette Express. Finally, The Elm House Bed & Breakfast Hawick is the place to be for a round of cold drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Borders Textile TowerhouseWhile you're here, you really should see what the local area has on offer:
- Drumlanrigs Tower is a notable, old building that is worth a visit.
- Long-time art aficionados will be delighted by the memorable exhibitions shown at Hawick Museum & Scott Art Gallery.
- Unearth the stories from years gone by when you book a tour of Halliwell's House Museum.
- Go for a tour through Market Square as the sun rises, and observe the streets, shops and people as they start their day.
- Take in a whole heap of historical tales at Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom.
How much is a hotel room in Borders Textile Towerhouse?
Hotels in Borders Textile Towerhouse start at AU$146 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.