Serviced Apartments in Bordeaux
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Bordeaux
Apartment Hotels in Bordeaux
Short stay apartments in Bordeaux
What feels like a home away from home and a cruisy getaway all in one? An apartment, that's what! Throw in some bedrooms, your very own kitchen and loads of space, and you'll forget about that tiny hotel room you had your eye on earlier. Whether you're in Bordeaux for a long time or a good time, we've got the perfect pad for you.Popular luxury apartments in Bordeaux
Hey, you there. When was the last time you splashed out on holiday? It's time to pamper yourself like the glorious royalty you are. Claim your right to the throne with a stunning apartment in Bordeaux:
- La Maison de Sebea: If it's a big comfy bed and fluffy pillows you want, check out this stylish apartment.
Happy kids equals happy parents, that's an undeniable fact. So don't confine them to a small hotel room on your next getaway. Consider a family-friendly apartment and your entire crew will be comfy and content.
- Appartement Comtesse Margaux: You'll thank yourself for booking this 3-star apartment complex if you're after enough space for the littlies.
- Duplex La Fusterie - SuperBordeaux: The ideal choice for families wanting a memorable Bordeaux experience. It's been given a 3-star rating.
Have a business trip in the pipeline? There's no need to hole up in an uncomfortable hotel room. Go for an apartment and treat yourself to a space where you can work, live and feel at home. Make use of all the creature comforts you need in Bordeaux at:
- Loft Rouge - MagicBordeaux (3 kilometres from downtown Bordeaux): When you've no option but to keep your nose to the grindstone, you'll be pleased to have internet access and parking facilities to make the job a little less daunting.
- Appart'City Bordeaux Aéroport St Jean D'Illac (15 kilometres from downtown Bordeaux): In between doing a bit of work every now and then from this apartment, you'll be able to make use of breakfast services and laundry facilities.
If you're staying for a short period and chasing a complete escape from domestic reality, a hotel is a good choice. But if you're staying a little longer and can't live without those homely comforts, book an apartment. Cram the fridge with food. Cook your favourite dish. Take a nap on the lounge. Feeling homesick won't be a problem here.
Apartment Accommodation In Bordeaux
Apartment hotels in Bordeaux provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Bordeaux apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Bordeaux. Book with us now and feel at home.