ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 90 rooms feature free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios and living rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and rainfall showerheads, while premium bedding and down comforters invite a good night's rest. Additionally, DVD players, separate bathtubs and showers and espresso makers are available.
A relaxing visit to Miri Miri Spa by Clarins can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and hydrotherapy along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Bam Boo Restaurant, serves Asian cuisine and is open for dinner. Aparima Bar is the resort's own bar, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Spend the day at the private beach where you'll find sunloungers, and enjoy the on-site outdoor swimming pool and free kids' club. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre and an outdoor tennis court. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also free parking nearby, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 20-minute drive of this 5-star Bora Bora resort include Matira Beach and Mt. Otemanu.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 2521 reviews
About the The St. Regis Bora Bora ResortLocation Motu Ome'e BP 506, Bora Bora, 98730
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, you can cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a free kid's club, an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Bora Bora resort.
- 1 floor
- 90 guestrooms or units
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2006
- Swim-up bar
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Water dispenser
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) (23.5 km / 14.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort offers 90 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. This accommodation offers separate living rooms and includes day beds. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Living room
- Deep soaking tub
- Day bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Bam Boo Restaurant – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner.A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Lagoon by Jean-Georges – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Te Pahu – This beach restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and only serves breakfast. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Fare Niente Restaurant – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Aparima Bar – This beachfront bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. For guests' safety, the property includes a fire extinguisher in all accommodation.
- One child stays free
- Debit cards not accepted
- No lifts
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 29395
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 14698 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 36565
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 18283 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 5500 for adults and XPF 2750 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 14000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 14000 (roundtrip), (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bora Bora St. Regis
- Bora Bora St. Regis Resort
- St. Regis Bora Bora
- St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
- St. Regis Resort
- St. Regis
- St Regis Hotel Bora
- St Regis Bora Bora
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- St Regis Resort Bora Bora
- The St Regis Bora Bora
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort Resort
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort Bora Bora
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort Resort Bora Bora
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by airplane and boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 24 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.