ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 98 rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios and sofa beds. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Premium bedding and down comforters invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and slippers. Sitting areas, separate bathtubs and showers and coffee/tea makers are also available.
A day of pampering at Wellness Centre can include deep-tissue massages, sports massages and body scrubs. With 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar to choose from, you can enjoy a drink at the resort. Spend the day at the private beach where you'll find sunloungers, and enjoy the on-site outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and a 24-hour business centre. Each morning full breakfast is served between 7:00 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 5-star Bora Bora resort include Matira Beach and Matira Point.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 3128 reviews
About the Le Meridien Bora BoraLocation Motu Tape, BP 190, Bora Bora, Bora Bora 98730
All-inclusive room rates at Le Meridien Bora Bora are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Le Meridien Bora Bora are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Le Meridien Bora Bora, you can cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a terrace. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Bora Bora resort.
- 1 floor
- 98 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2691 sq ft of conference space
- 250 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1998
- Bar by the pool
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) (23.4 km / 14.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
Le Meridien Bora Bora offers 98 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes sofa beds. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10 AM.
Le Meridien Bora Bora has 3 restaurants on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Couples treatment rooms
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property offers 24-hour airport shuttle service for a surcharge available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. For guests' safety, the property includes a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit in all accommodation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 14000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 7000 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 42500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 21250 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: XPF 4500 for adults and XPF 2250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 11800 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 5900 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bora Bora Meridien
- Meridien Bora Bora
- Meridien Hotel Bora Bora
- Meridien Bora Bora Hotel
- Meridien Bora Bora Resort
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Le Meridien Bora Bora offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.