ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 80 rooms feature free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios and iPod docks. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and rainfall showerheads, while pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a good night's rest. Sofa beds, living rooms and DVD players are also available.
A day of pampering at Deep Ocean Spa can include deep-tissue massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with access to the hot springs/mineral springs and sauna. The restaurant, The Reef, serves French cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. South Beach Bar is the resort's own bar. Spend the day at the private beach where you'll find free cabanas, and enjoy the on-site outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, an outdoor tennis court and a sauna. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 5-star Bora Bora resort include Matira Beach and Matira Point.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 2781 reviews
About the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso SpaLocation Motu Piti Aau, Bora Bora, Bora Bora 98730
Walk outside to smell the salty air and watch the ocean waves from the resort's beach. Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sunloungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa such as the outdoor pool and the outdoor tennis court. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a garden. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Bora Bora resort.
- 1 floor
- 80 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2006
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) (20.9 km / 13 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle within 4 km available for a surcharge
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa offers 80 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. This accommodation offers separate living rooms and includes sofa beds. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels, DVD players and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room espresso makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Separate bedroom
- Living room
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Reef – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
The Sands – This beachfront brasserie specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
The Corail – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required.
Bubbles Bar – This bar overlooks the pool. Happy hour is offered.
South Beach Bar – This bar is located on the beach. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property is only accessible from the airport by boat. After booking, guests must contact the property to arrange a roundtrip boat transfer (surcharge). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Number of children who can stay for free – 3
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: 1.695 per cent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 4053.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 7334 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 3667 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bora Bora Thalasso Spa
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- InterContinental Bora Bora Thalasso Spa
- InterContinental Resort & Thalasso Spa
- InterContinental Resort Thalasso Bora Bora
- InterContinental Thalasso Spa
- Thalasso Bora Bora
- Thalasso InterContinental Bora Bora
- Thalasso Resort
- Thalasso Spa Resort
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
- InterContinental Resort Thalasso Spa
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa Resort
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa Bora Bora
You should know
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.