Hotels near Bonuan Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bonuan Beach
Top hotels near Bonuan Beach
Planning to head to Bonuan Blue Beach? From hotels to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to consider before you set off.
Are you intending to fly into Manila? Once you hit the tarmac, you'll still have some travelling to do. You'll find it situated in Dagupan, 180 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Before you go to Bonuan Blue Beach, charge up your batteries with a coffee at Caffe La Tea. You don't need to go far for a substantial feed. Todd's Place will have what you need. Finally, pop into PADI'S point - Dagupan Branch for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Bonuan Blue BeachDon't forget to check out the area near Bonuan Blue Beach:
- Avid shoppers will love the high of a new purchase at Nepo Mall.
- Dagupan City Plaza is a long-established public place valued for its uniting atmosphere.
- Understand the history and customs of the locals who meet at Annunciation of the Lord Parish.
- Head over to Japanese Garden and relax in this leafy green oasis, nestled right in the heart of the city.
- Calasiao Church is a prominent building, ideal for tourists wanting a bit of peace and quiet.
How much is a hotel room in Bonuan Beach?
Hotels in Bonuan Beach start at AU$31 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.