Hotels Near Bombay Point
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bombay Point
Top hotels near Bombay Point
Preparing for your adventure to Bombay Point? Don't set out until you've read through the following tricks and tips.
It's certainly worth travelling the 150 kilometres from Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar to experience it.
Rest and relax near Bombay Point at any one of the 7 surrounding hotels and apartments. The Hotel Sunny Midtown is only 3 kilometres away. If you can't book a room there, take a look at the facilities at the Hotel Sunny International or the Hotel Sunny Classic, 3 kilometres and 3 kilometres away, respectively.
Don't want to spend too much on your accommodation? This region has all your bases covered when it comes to low-price hotels. Take a look at the Shanti's Hotel Sonai. The OYO Rooms Mary Peth Mahabaleshwar is also recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Bombay PointWhile you're here, get familiar with the area near Bombay Point:
- Spend some time at Lodwick Point for an overlook of the area, and to capture some photos of the natural surrounds.
- Learn how local produce and wares are made and have a chinwag with the different vendors at Mahabaleshwar Bazaar.
- Feel time standing still at Catholic Church, a pleasant house of prayer.
- Pack some food and sit near the edge of Venna Lake.
- Wilson Point rewards mountain walkers with some striking views of the surrounding landscape.
How much is a hotel room in Bombay Point?
Hotels in Bombay Point start at AU$19 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.