Hotels near Bethpage Black
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bethpage Black
You'll have a ripper time at Bethpage Black.
It lies in Old Bethpage, a destination that has plenty to see and do.
Spend a night or two only 3 kilometres from Bethpage Black at the Bethpage Hotel, the nearest option available.
Prefer to spend your savings on sightseeing and souvenirs? If so, save your cash and book at a budget hotel. You can't beat the Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville and the Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage.
When you're after lunch or dinner, Taste 99 is a top restaurant. At 99 Quaker Meeting House Road, Farmingdale, it's just 0.4 kilometres from Bethpage Black. Feel like a couple of frothies? Palmer's American Grille (123 Fulton Street, Farmingdale) is a great spot to grab a drink and do some people watching.
Other Things to Do Near Bethpage BlackWhile you're here, you really should check what the surrounding area has available:
- Improve your back-swing at Bethpage State Park Golf Course, an essential stop for any die-hard golfers.
- Visit Bethpage State Park if you're seeking a quick escape from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
- Explore Farmingdale State College, an interesting, modern establishment that invites sightseers on occasion.
- If you're seeking ways to kick back and relax or get active, head over to Bethpage Community Park.
- If you'd like to learn more about the local traditions, you should check out Old Bethpage Village Restoration.
No car, no worries. Simply venture to Bethpage Black by rail. Just hop off at Farmingdale, the nearest station, and then wander a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Bethpage Black?
Hotels in Bethpage Black start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.