Hotels Near Bentota Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bentota Beach
You're sure to have a terrific time at Bentota Beach.
Flying into Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte? If so, you'll still have a bit of a journey ahead of you. You'll find it situated in Bentota, 55 kilometres from the capital.
Getting from your hotel to Bentota Beach won't be a hassle if you stay nearby, and you're not short on options. 46 can be found within 3 kilometres. Some ones are the Vivanta By Taj (a kilometre), the Eden Resort & Spa (2 kilometres) and the AVANI Bentota Resort & Spa (0.5 kilometres).
If seeing the sights is way more important than a mint on your pillow, make a booking at the Villa Thotiya. You'll spend less and still be a mere a kilometre away.
There are also several upscale hotels in the immediate area. Peruse the room service menu and enjoy a night in. The Bentota Beach by Cinnamon and Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa Sri Lanka are among the best options. You'll find them just 0.5 kilometres and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
Make sure your first stop is Pier88 River Bar (88A welipenna Road, Aluthgama) for a tea or coffee. It's about 0.6 kilometres from Bentota Beach. Really hungry? Just 0.6 kilometres away you can get lunch or dinner at Golden Grill Restaurant (Bentota Bridge, National Holiday Resort, Bentota).
Other Things to Do Near Bentota BeachBefore you head home, check out the local region:
- Kande Vihare Temple will leave you in awe of its elaborately designed interior and peaceful atmosphere.
- Right near the waterfront, Beruwela Harbour is a great place to recline, look out and watch you worries wander away.
- Spend some time slowly moving through the well-designed gardens of Brief Garden, Bevis Bawa.
- Animal lovers will have stacks of fun at Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, where everyone involved works to ensure the creatures there are happy and cared for.
- What better way to get to the heart of a new location than to explore its religious beliefs? Journey to Kalutara Bodhiya and get a truly unique sense of the region.
If you catch the train to Bentota, the nearest station, you'll only need to go 0.7 kilometres to get to Bentota Beach. Or, Aluthgama Railway Station, another handy terminal, is 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Bentota Beach?
Hotels in Bentota Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.