Hotels near Bene Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bene Beach
Want to know some more about Bene Beach before you book? Here are a few helpful tips.
If you're arriving in Sarajevo, you'll have a little more travelling to do. It's to be found in Split, 160 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Want to get all you can out of your travel money? This area features some modest hotel options. Check out the Stipan Apartment. The Design Hostel Goli & Bosi is also worthwhile.
Benedikt is a decent place to chill out with a coffee close to Bene Beach. Located at Šetalište MarinaTartaglie 4, Split, it's only 0.1 kilometres away. Or are you after something more substantial? No worries, only a kilometre away is Joe's Beach Lounge & Bar. You'll find it at Šetalište Ivana Meštrovića 45B, Split.
Other Things to Do Near Bene BeachWhile you're here, get acquainted with the area near Bene Beach:
- Spend an afternoon out at Kasuni Beach and take a deep breath of the sea air as you soak up the sun.
- At Meje Beach, the shores and salty ocean breezes await. So pack your towel, and take off to enjoy the surf.
- Art aficionados should arrange to pop in Mestrovic Gallery to witness the multitude of vibrant creations being showcased.
- Delve into an extinct culture at Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments.
- Admire the boats bobbing on the water or merely meander and enjoy a fresh breeze at Split Marina.
How much is a hotel room in Bene Beach?
Hotels in Bene Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.