Hotels Near Bellanger Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bellanger Beach
Ready to start organising your Bellanger Beach trip? You're certain to have a terrific time.
You'll find it in Walpole. Not quite sure where that is? It sits around 350 kilometres from Perth, the state capital.
If you were hoping to stay close to Bellanger Beach, you may have to reconsider. It's rare to find accommodations within the local area. If you don't mind staying 50 kilometres away, the Aiyana Retreat is a great option. Alternatively, consider the Kendenup Lodge and Cottages (100 kilometres away) or the Best Western Torbay Sea View Holiday Apartments (75 kilometres away).
Other Things to Do Near Bellanger BeachThis area has plenty more going on:
- Explore Tree Top Walk to experience lovely views of the surrounds.
- Stroll through Walpole-Nornalup National Park, where the habitat of local flora and fauna is being conserved for generations to come.
- Valley of the Giants is a truly unique way to explore the treetops.
- You don't need to fret about being a first-timer to the area. There's an abundance of information available at Walpole Nornalup Visitor Centre.
- End your day as you wander along Walpole Jetty and watch the sun dancing on the water.
How much is a hotel room in Bellanger Beach?
Hotels in Bellanger Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.