Hotels Near Basilica of St. Martin de Tours
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Basilica of St. Martin de Tours
Top hotels near Basilica of St. Martin de Tours
Learn all about different traditions and practices, take in the unique architecture and immerse yourself in the peace and quiet at Basilica of St. Martin de Tours.
It is situated in Lemery, a journey of 70 kilometres from Manila.
Hotels close to Basilica of St. Martin de Tours are in short supply. The Paradores Del Castillo, 3 kilometres away, is the only listed option.
If your body needs refuelling, don't hesitate to grab a meal at Max's Restaurant (Batangas Illustre Avenue, Lemery, Batangas). It's just 0.3 kilometres away from Basilica of St. Martin de Tours.
Other Things to Do Near Basilica of St. Martin de ToursOnce you're finished at Basilica of St. Martin de Tours, get going to the surrounding region:
- Discover Taal Heritage Village, a historical village where you have the opportunity to follow the footsteps of inhabitants who lived there long ago.
- The beautiful landscapes you can view from the peak of Mt Maculot are sure to impress.
- Gaze up towards the towering mass of rock that is Taal Volcano and let yourself be overwhelmed by the incredible creations of nature.
- Aim for a birdie and avoid the sand as you tee off at Spendido Golf Course.
- Feel like you're touching the clouds on the summit of Mt. Batualo, one of the most glorious viewpoints this area has to offer.
How much is a hotel room in Basilica of St. Martin de Tours?
Hotels in Basilica of St. Martin de Tours start at AU$66 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.