Accommodation Near Bapu Bazaar, Udaipur
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bapu Bazaar
Planning on heading to Bapu Bazaar? From hotels to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to mull over before you embark.
It can be found in Udaipur District, 570 kilometres from New Delhi, the nation's capital.
Stay at one of the 71 hotels and apartments within an easy commute of Bapu Bazaar. The Taj Lake Palace (2 kilometres), The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur (3 kilometres) and The Leela Palace Udaipur (2 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
You'll be able to save your money for the things that matter if you book in at a pocket-friendly hotel. How about you stay at the Vatika Inn, which is only 0.7 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, try the Lake View Guest House, a kilometre away.
Alternatively, if you want a bit of luxury and comfort, select one of the several upmarket hotels nearby. Start with the Fateh Prakash Palace, a kilometre away. The Shiv Niwas Palace, a kilometre away, is also a suggested spot.
For an early morning hit or an afternoon lift, grab a coffee at Cafe Coffee Day. You'll find it right near Bapu Bazaar. For something to fill you up, grab a seat for a delicious meal at Daya Restaurant. After a few brews? Try out Mic & Munch Cafe | Udaipur and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Bapu BazaarDon't get going so soon! The local area has plenty more available:
- Take a breather with the children, and monkey around for a couple of hours at Gulab Bagh.
- Jagdish Temple is a lovely place to find out about the role of religion in society.
- It is with luck that the privately owned garden, Garden of the Maidens, is open to the public to see, because it would be a pity to miss out on its immaculate botanical displays.
- See how crucial transport is to present-day civilisation at Vintage Collection of Classic Cars.
- Take a trip to see the interesting collection on display at Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum.
Forget the car and head to Bapu Bazaar by train. Udaipur, the most convenient station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Bapu Bazaar?
Hotels in Bapu Bazaar start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.