ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LED TVs with satellite channels, and all 374 rooms feature free WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and free bottled water. Fridges, microwaves, and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. Nice touches include bathrobes, slippers, and free toiletries. Additionally, safes, hairdryers, and phones are available.
A day of pampering at Lets Relax can include massages, body wraps, and body scrubs along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Krua Luang, serves Thai cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre and pool loungers. 15236 square feet (1415 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also limited parking, along with the convenience of a free shopping centre shuttle.
Sights near this 4-star Bangkok City Centre hotel include Siam Center and Lumpini Park.
Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point
17 Dec 2018 by Itsara S. Front Office Manager
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you very much for staying with us and taking your time to share your experience. Your honest feedback mean a lot to us for further improvement in the area you mentioned. It was indeed our pleasure to have you here and I sure hope to see you again in a near future. Yours truly, Itsara S. Front Office Manager
24 Sep 2018 by Itsara S. Front Office Manager
Dear Nicole, We are pleasure to be found that hotel location is convenient to you to travel around Bangkok as connected with MRT Subway. Hope we have a chance to welcome you again in future. Yours truly, Itsara S. Front Office Manager
26 Jul 2018 by Itsara S. Front Office Manager
Dear Stacey, We are glad to know that you satisfied with our hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. With best regards, Itsara S. Front Office Manager
Very comfortable honest hotel
8 Aug 2018 by Itsara S. Front Office Manager
Dear Gary, Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience with us. We are most glad to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your time here. Your honest feedback mean a lot to us for further improvement in the area you mentioned. It was indeed our pleasure to have you here and I sure hope to see you again in a near future. Yours truly, Itsara S. Front Office Manager
Nice hotel close to the markets
19 Jan 2017 by Anan Sangsophon (Duty Manager)
Dear Watif, Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful review with us. It is great to read that you had a nice stay with us and that you like our location, Let's Relax Spa and service provided by our attentive staffs. Our Spa Manger will be most pleased to read that you enjoyed their service spa treatments. We truly appreciate your recommendation on the Mandarin Hotel Managed by Center Point. Once again thank you very much for staying with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future. Sincere yours,
Best by far were the staff and hygene in resturant
nice hotel pity about location
Nice hotel not far from a major shopping centre
About the Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre PointLocation 662 Rama IV Road, Bangkok, Bangkok 10500
Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 15236 square feet (1415 square metres) and includes conference centres. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. This 4-star Bangkok hotel is smoke free.
- 374 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 15236 sq ft of conference space
- 1415 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1965
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) (37.4 km / 23.3 mi)
- Train station: Bangkok Chitrlada Station (5 km / 3.1 mi)
- Metro station: Sam Yan Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point offers 374 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. 24-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Full-sized fridge/freezers, microwaves and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Bangkok hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Krua Luang – This restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Rodjana – This buffet restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves breakfast.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1200.0 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 550 for adults and THB 550 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1650 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mandarin Hotel Managed Centre Point Bangkok
- Mandarin Hotel Managed Centre Point
- Mandarin Managed Centre Point Bangkok
- Mandarin Managed Centre Point
You should know
- Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served at Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point.