Hotels near Bandung Zoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bandung Zoo
Top hotels near Bandung Zoo
Find out something about the special creatures who call Bandung Zoo their home.
Always been keen on going to Bandung? Here's your chance to find out just what it is that makes this city so great!
With no less than 24 accommodations within minutes of Bandung Zoo, the biggest drama you'll have booking a place to stay is deciding on which one! Not sure where to begin? Check out the Aston Tropicana Hotel Bandung, Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel and Grand Serela Setiabudhi Hotel Bandung.
There are plenty of hotels and apartments that are ideal for those looking for low prices. Why don't you stay at the De Kapten Cottage Setiabudi, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that's not quite what you're after, try the Arwiga Hotel by LA'RIZ, a kilometre away.
Tourists looking for a bit of luxury and elegance will appreciate the numerous upmarket hotels. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Sheraton Bandung Hotel and Tower or the Holiday Inn BANDUNG, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
When you're in need of a hot coffee or tea, head to Cafe Halaman at Jalan Taman Sari No.92, Lebak Siliwangi. If you're in the market for a meal, Grand Tjokro Hotel (Jalan Cihampelas No.211-217, Cipaganti) is within wandering distance.
Other Things to Do Near Bandung ZooBefore you head off, think about checking out the local area:
- Fashion aficionados will love the high of a new purchase at Cihampelas Walk.
- Spend a morning to improve your understanding of Muslim culture, traditions and origins at Cipaganti Mosque.
- Go to Kartika Sari Dago if you have an urge to splash some cash or just browse the shelves.
- Admire the gorgeous buildings of Padjadjaran University. Jump on a guided tour and hear about its founding and notable students.
- A spot of shopping is sure to help relieve your worries. To get your fix, head on over to Rumah Mode Factory Outlet.
Ditch the car and head to Bandung Zoo by metro. Eka Holiday, the nearest station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Bandung Zoo?
Hotels in Bandung Zoo start at AU$20 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.