Hotels near Bambino Gesu di Praga Church
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bambino Gesu di Praga Church
Top hotels near Bambino Gesu di Praga Church
Looking to catch some tranquility and peace at Bambino Gesu di Praga Church? We'll help you make it happen!
It won't be the only attraction on your to-do list in Genoa, a special city that is loved by many.
You'll find 4 places to stay close to Bambino Gesu di Praga Church. Alternatively, Santa Margherita Ligure offers a much larger range. 25 kilometres away, there are as many as 40 options available. Have a gander at the Eight Hotel Paraggi, Imperiale Palace Hotel and Grand Hotel Miramare.
Want to save your hard-earned cash for food and attractions? Try booking a room at one of the region's more economical options. You'll rest easy at the Residence La Vignetta or the Hotel Puntabella.
There's also a good number of upscale accommodation options in the immediate area. Order a bit of room service and enjoy a quiet night in. The Hotel Punta San Martino, 0.8 kilometres away, and the Grand Hotel Arenzano, 0.6 kilometres, are both popular spots.
Order a hot drink and write a postcard at A Veija Maneja. It's close to Bambino Gesu di Praga Church. When you're really hungry, you don't need to go far. Head straight to Grand Hotel Arenzano to get some food. Finally, The Cook Restaurant is the place to be for a glass of wine or a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Bambino Gesu di Praga ChurchSchedule some extra time to check out what's happening in the region:
- Nothing quite matches the serenity of lounging by the water. Make sure you stop by Arenzano Beach.
- Score a few birdies as you keep far from the water at Golf Tennis Club Pineta Di Arenzano.
- Feel like you're touching the clouds on the crown of Mount Reixa Peak, one of the most extraordinary viewpoints this area has to offer.
- To learn about the system of governance here, add Villa Duchessa di Galliera to your list of things to do.
- Get away from a miserable rainy day by planning a trip to Museo della Carta.
No car, no problem. Venture to Bambino Gesu di Praga Church on the train. Get off at Arenzano, the nearest station, and then walk 0.3 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Bambino Gesu di Praga Church?
Hotels in Bambino Gesu di Praga Church start at AU$145 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.