Hotels near Ballyliffin Golf Course
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ballyliffin Golf Course
A morning at Ballyliffin Golf Course is a nice way to work on your putt.
If you're arriving in Belfast, you will still have a little more travelling to do. It sits in Letterkenny, 120 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Travellers who want to spoil themselves ought to check out the Whitestrand B&B, a plush, luxury hotel 7 kilometres away.
The Linx Restaurant @ Ballyliffin Golf Club (Ballyliffin Golf Club, Ballyliffin, Inishowen) is a good place to have some lunch or dinner. It's only 0.08 kilometres from Ballyliffin Golf Course.
Other Things to Do Near Ballyliffin Golf CourseAfter visiting Ballyliffin Golf Course, don't ignore the local region:
- Visit St Patrick's Purgatory, Lough Derg, a prominent shrine where you can get insight into local belief systems.
- Arrange a time to explore Carrickbrackey Castle, a popular and stately Building.
- Recharge your soul when you go to Five Fingers Strand. Bring some friends, and soak up the sunshine!
- Fort Dunree is an excellent location to hear about the area's military past.
- The salty ocean breeze sailing around Fanad Head will be sure to revitalise even the most exhausted visitors.
How much is a hotel room in Ballyliffin Golf Course?
Hotels in Ballyliffin Golf Course start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.