Hotels near Balite Falls
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Balite Falls
Top hotels near Balite Falls
Take a deep breath of the crisp, fresh air and soak in the peaceful atmosphere at Balite Falls.
You can see it in Dasmarinas, 30 kilometres from the nation's capital, Manila. You'll probably have to travel a bit further away, but it's definitely worth it.
Reduce your transit time when visiting Balite Falls. Secure a room at any of the 6 hotels within 10 kilometres. Why don't you check out the Microtel by Wyndham – Eagle Ridge, Cavite and Hotel Sogo San Pedro?
If you're hoping for budget accommodation, stay at the Bergamo Suites. It's just 12 kilometres away.
Are you in the mood for a bit of luxury? The Seda Nuvali is just 12 kilometres away. It's a perfect choice for visitors who demand the best.
Before you check out Balite Falls, prepare yourself with a hot drink at G-Republic iCafe. When your hunger takes over, check out the menu at Happy-Haus Donuts. After that, have a drink at Health 2 Own Water Refilling Station.
Other Things to Do Near Balite FallsOnce you're done checking out Balite Falls, explore the surrounding region:
- Surrender to the silent calmness of Church of San Francisco de Malabon, the perfect place to sever ties with the hectic nature of everyday life.
- Reset yourself when you spend the day at Bolinao Beach. Bring the kids, and enjoy the salty sea breeze!
- Cool down and venture to Splash Island, an entertaining local waterpark that is sure to be a great time for everyone.
- Understand the traditions, history and customs of the locals who congregate at Saint Joseph Church.
- People's Park is a delightful spot for taking things easy.
How much is a hotel room in Balite Falls?
Hotels in Balite Falls start at AU$43 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.