Hotels near Ararat and Grampians Visitor Information Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ararat and Grampians Visitor Information Centre
Do you want to find out a little more about Ararat and Grampians Visitor Information Centre before you set off? Here are a few handy pointers.
It's to be found in Ararat. Sit back and enjoy the 190 kilometres drive from Melbourne, the state capital.
If you're near Ararat and Grampians Visitor Information Centre and need a coffee, try out Mid City Coffee Lounge. You don't need to go far for a lunch or dinner spot. McDonalds Ararat has a great menu. Thirsty yet? Get yourself to Sicilian Bar & Restaurant for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Ararat and Grampians Visitor Information CentreBefore you head off, check out the surrounding area:
- Pay a visit to Alexandra Gardens Park if you're in search of a quick breather from the concrete jungle.
- Come across remnants from another era and learn about the customs of ancient peoples at Gum San Chinese Heritage Center.
- Aim for an eagle and keep away from the bunkers at Chalambar Golf Club.
- Wine connoisseurs won't want to miss Montara Winery. Ask about the grape varietals and how the wines are bottled, then sample the finished product during a tasting session.
- Flee from the hustle and bustle with an outing to Langi Ghiran State Park, where the surrounding nature will rapidly refresh flagging spirits.
Leave the stresses of driving behind and venture to Ararat and Grampians Visitor Information Centre by train. Ararat Station, the nearest station, is 0.09 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Ararat and Grampians Visitor Information Centre?
Hotels in Ararat and Grampians Visitor Information Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.