Hotels near Antelope Canyon
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Antelope Canyon
At Antelope Canyon, you can leave behind the bright lights of the city and enjoy a well-deserved break.
Arriving in Phoenix? You're going to need to journey 380 kilometres from the state capital to get to Page.
Don't want to spend too much on accommodation? This area has you covered when it comes to less-expensive places to stay. The Travelodge Page AZ and the Quality Inn at Lake Powell are certainly worth thinking about.
Other Things to Do Near Antelope CanyonOnce you're done seeing Antelope Canyon, get going to the local area:
- Pull on your sturdiest hiking boots, and visit Upper Antelope Canyon, a well-known hiking track.
- Get some exercise while experiencing the beautiful terrain of Lower Antelope Canyon.
- If you like being outside and soaking up the sun, visit Rainbow Bridge National Monument.
- Grab your camera and look out for local birdlife as you go for a wander through Navajo Village.
- Avid historians will have hours of entertainment at Powell Museum, a much-loved history museum.
How much is a hotel room in Antelope Canyon?
Hotels in Antelope Canyon start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.