Hotels near Anayirangal Dam
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Anayirangal Dam
So you're heading to Anayirangal Dam? There's nothing like a natural escape to de-stress the mind and reinvigorate the body.
It is to be found in Kerala.
Food Court (Idukki) is a prominent place to eat for tourists visiting Anayirangal Dam. It's only 0.8 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Anayirangal DamDon't pack your bags yet! The local area has heaps more available:
- The sound of birds chirping will be music to the ears of visitors as they wander through Mathikettan Shola National Park.
- Take in the sounds of nature when you go to the stunning Attukal Waterfalls.
- Take some time to visit Muniyara Dolmens, an attention-grabbing rock formation and an impressive natural creation.
- Drink in the amazing vistas of Rajamalai National Park, a nature haven for native species of animals and plants.
- If you want to escape the rain, head to Kannan Devan Tea Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Anayirangal Dam?
Hotels in Anayirangal Dam start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.