Serviced Apartments in Amsterdam
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Amsterdam
Short stay apartments in Amsterdam
Oodles of space, separate rooms and the ability to whip up your famous chicken parmi in your own kitchen. Is there anything sweeter than an apartment? If you're dragging the entire gang to Amsterdam, check out our unique home away from homes. With so many creature comforts at your fingertips, don't blame us if you never wanna leave.Popular luxury apartments in Amsterdam
What beats an incredible holiday? Not much ... except an incredible holiday which involves some swish digs. Ramp up the luxury with an impressive Amsterdam apartment:
- Royal Boutique Apartment Amsterdam: After a big day of seeing the sights, kick back with great amenities like express check-out and luggage storage facilities at this stylish place.
"I'm sooo bored!" If you want to avoid hearing those words from your kids, staying in a family-friendly apartment is a good decision. With a bunch of activities and homely comforts, they're a win for both grown-ups and littlies.
- Keizersgracht Residence: childcare services and internet access are two things that make this option a hit with families.
- Nine Streets Apartments: It can be hard to satisfy everyone. But childcare services and internet access certainly help.
So what'll it be — business or pleasure? There's nothing stopping you from having both. Make sure your Amsterdam journey is as comfy as possible by grabbing the keys to a homely and well-situated apartment. Shut down your phone and relax after the conference at:
- De Pijp Boutique Apartments (2 kilometres from downtown Amsterdam): When you've got to sink your teeth into work, you'll be pleased to have express check-out and internet access to make the process less daunting.
- Retro Luxury Apartment (3 kilometres from downtown Amsterdam): With parking facilities and internet access at your disposal here, you'll have the tools and the incentive to have work out of the way in no time at all.
Travelling with a big group of relatives or friends? Instead of stowing away in your own rooms in a hotel (and taking out the joy of travelling together), hang out in an apartment. You'll sleep in separate bedrooms but share the rest of the space. While we're talking about space, an apartment will usually have more of it compared to the average hotel room.
Apartment Accommodation In Amsterdam
Apartment hotels in Amsterdam provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Amsterdam apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Amsterdam. Book with us now and feel at home.