Accommodation Near Aliki Beach, Paros
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Aliki Beach
Excited for your adventure to Aliki Beach? Don't head off until you've had a look through these helpful tips.
It's situated in Paros, a destination that has plenty to see and do.
Within a quick trip of Aliki Beach, there are 10 listed hotels. We recommend the Narges Hotel, 0.1 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you would prefer the Galatis Hotel (0.4 kilometres) or the Afrodite Hotel (0.1 kilometres).
Economical travellers ought to make the most of the region's low-price hotels. Two choices are the Holidays in Paros and the Apostolis Studios, 0.3 kilometres and 0.3 kilometres away, respectively.
Make a booking at the Parosland Hotel, an upmarket hotel only 0.2 kilometres away. You deserve it!
To get your day going, make your first stop at Ya Soumitsa. Near Aliki Beach, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you need something more filling, visit Apoplous Greek Restaurant. Thirsty yet? Get yourself to VERTIGO BAR for a well-deserved drink.
Other Things to Do Near Aliki BeachAliki Beach is not the only reason to visit this region:
- Spend a few hours examining the thoughtfully arranged collections at Benetos Skiadas Folklore Art Museum of Cycladic Civilization.
- If you're a keen birdwatcher, spend some time at Butterfly Valley.
- You'll find a variety of activities underneath the water at Eurodivers.
- From knotted locks to red skin, travelling isn't always that nice to your body, so stop in and talk to the team at Paros Fish Therapy.
- Spend an afternoon out at Panagia Beach and breathe in the sea air as you soak in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Aliki Beach?
Hotels in Aliki Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.