Hotels near Agios Nikolaos Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Agios Nikolaos Beach
Want to know a bit more about Agios Nikolaos Beach before you set off? Here are a few helpful tips.
You can find it in Aliki.
If you're typically a saver when considering hotels, you'll be glad to know there are a couple of reasonably-priced options available. Try booking at the Holidays in Paros to be 0.7 kilometres away, or the Apostolis Studios, 0.7 kilometres away.
The Parosland Hotel, about 0.3 kilometres away, is an upscale hotel with amazing amenities. It'll make your vacation one you'll always remember.
If you're in need of your next caffeine hit, there's Manolis Cafe just a short walk away. When you couldn't possible go on before quieting your growling stomach, head to Nikoleta Cafe Restaurant. And later on, have a drink at THALASSAMOU.
Other Things to Do Near Agios Nikolaos BeachWhen you're finished at Agios Nikolaos Beach, check out the local region:
- You'll have a marvelous time playing in the water, and wandering along the shore at Aliki Beach.
- People of all ages are sure to be enlightened by the creative art displays at Benetos Skiadas Folklore Art Museum of Cycladic Civilization.
- Butterfly Valley is a nature reserve where you can enjoy some birdwatching.
- Dive into the water at Eurodivers! It's a fantastic way to get your heart rate going.
- If you want to treat yourself to some pampering, Paros Fish Therapy ought to be the first place you call.
How much is a hotel room in Agios Nikolaos Beach?
Hotels in Agios Nikolaos Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.