Accommodation Near 105 Stadium, Genoa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near 105 Stadium
Top hotels near 105 Stadium
Hotels Near 105 StadiumTourists and locals regularly gather at 105 Stadium to see big events.
We're sure it won't be the only thing on your itinerary in Genoa, a wonderful city that is loved by many.
We all understand how pricey travelling often can get. Thankfully, you'll be able to find a few modest options here. See what the Hotel Ricci and the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla are offering.
Make sure your first stop is La Bottega del Caffè at Via Antica Fiumara, 16, Genova for a tea or coffee. It's only 0.3 kilometres from 105 Stadium. Need a break and a feed? Only 0.3 kilometres away you can get a good meal at Flunch (Via Fiumara, 15, Genova).
Other Things to Do Near 105 StadiumThis region has loads more to offer:
- Find some gifts for your friends at Fiumara Shopping & Fun.
- While meandering through Villa Brignole Sale Duchessa di Galliera, envision those who once called this place home.
- Standing tall is La Lanterna, a remarkable, old lighthouse. Learn about the workings and ask if you can climb to the top!
- Chiesa di Santo Stefano is a peaceful place of worship as well as a tourist attraction.
- Travel back in time at Prince's Palace. You'll like uncovering the stories of the inhabitants who once resided here.
Not sure how you should get to 105 Stadium? One possibility is getting the train. It's an easy-peasy trip to the nearest station, Genova Sampierdarena, and then a stroll of 0.6 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in 105 Stadium?
Hotels in 105 Stadium start at AU$97 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.