Small-Group 3 Countries in 1 Day - Spain, France & Andorra from Barcelona
Cleaning and safety practices
- Opportunity to visit 3 European countries in a single day
- Mountain scenery on drive through Pyrenees & Pas de la Casa
- Sleepy mediaeval village of Bagà in Spain's Cadí-Moixeró park
- Time to explore the ancient spa town of Axe-Les-Thermes
- Tax-free shopping in tiny Andorra's capital—Andorra la Vella
Day Trip to France, Andorra & Spain
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs and walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum group size is 20 people.
- You must present a valid passport on the day of the activity. Citizens of certain countries require a visa to enter France and Andorra; please check in advance.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Venture beyond the borders of Catalonia for an only-in-Europe experience—visiting 3 different countries in a single day. Roam mediaeval lanes in a sleepy Spanish village, soak your feet in the natural springs of an ancient thermal spa town in France, and discover the capital of the jewel-like country of Andorra.
Get an early start in Barcelona and set off through the mountainous landscapes of the Pyrenees. Before leaving Spain, stop in the mediaeval village of Bagà, located in the heart of the Cadí-Moixeró natural park. Pop into a local bakery for a pastry or find a cafe for a coffee as you watch the village wake up, and then take a short walking tour of the centre of town before continuing on.
Cross over the border into France and makes your way to the village of Axe-les-Thermes, a riverside settlement whose natural hot springs have been used to treat illness since the time of the Roman empire. Enjoy some free time to soak in the healing waters, browse artisan shops, and pick out a local restaurant for a traditional French lunch.
From Axe-les-Thermes, continue your drive through the Pyrenees and over the scenic pass of Pas de la Casa, hopping out to stretch your legs with a hike if you'd like. Finally, arrive in Andorra la Vella, the capital of the small but spectacular ministate of Andorra. Spend some time in the picturesque old quarter, and check out the duty-free shops for a bargain or two. Your return ride to Barcelona takes you back along a different route, a picturesque journey through dramatic gorges, lush green farmland, and arid stretches of sun-kissed and orange-hued terrain.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
4.5 average out of 5 rating of 469 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals