Private Half-day Hanoi City Tour
3.8/53.8 out of 5
- Enjoy the flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Try "Pho" - the famous traditional dish of Vietnam
- Uncover the magic of Hanoi's past and present
- Immerse yourself in the cultural heritage of Vietnam
- Ideal for those with limited time
Sorry this activity isn't available on Wed, 4 Oct
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
What you can expect
Our private half-day city tour offers an intimate and personalised exploration of Hanoi's most iconic landmarks and hidden gems. You could choose the best option that fits your timeline of the day.
During the morning half-day city tour, we will explore the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which provides insights into the life of Ho Chi Minh. This includes a visit to his stilted house, the One-Pillar pagoda, and the Ho Chi Minh Museum. We will also venture to the Temple of Literature, Vietnam's inaugural university. As the tour concludes, you'll have the chance to savour Pho, Vietnam's traditional beef noodle dish, before making your way back to your hotel.
During the afternoon half-day city tour, delve deeper into our extensive 4000-year history at the Museum of History. Explore Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge, and Quan Thanh Temple. Complete your experience with a delightful puppet show before returning to your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals