Private Hanoi City Morning Tour
4.0/54.0 out of 5
- Private morning tour of Hanoi's famous attractions
- Famous historical sights in Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Exploration of Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts
- Visit to the One Pillar Pagoda & the Temple of Literature
- Authentic Vietnamese beef noodles for lunch
Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary.
What you can expect
Discover the highlights of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, on this private morning tour. Appreciate the historical influence of Vietnam's liberation hero Ho Chi Minh and explore Hanoi's historical sites.
Start your day exploring the Ho Chi Minh Complex, situated in Ba Dinh Square, and visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, made of marble and granite in honour of the founder of unified Vietnam.
Stop by Ho Chi Minh's residence, a traditional wooden-tiled house on stilts surrounded by nature. Enjoy the old architectural designs illustrating the simplicity and modesty of the leader's life.
Pass by the One Pillar Pagoda (an ancient relic built in 1049 under the Lý Dynasty) and stop at the Temple of Literature (built in 1070 and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars). Enjoy a bowl of authentic Vietnamese beef noodles (pho bo) for lunch, before heading back to your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals