Private Corfu Full-Day Wine Tasting Shore Excursion
5.0/55.0 out of 5
- Explore the vineyards of the Ropa Valley in central Corfu
- Stroll around the enchanting village of Sinarades
- Get panoramic views of the Ionian Sea from Kaiser's Throne at Pelekas
- Sample wines and olives from the historic Theotoky Estate
Valid for 7 Hours, Private Corfu Full-Day Wine Tasting Shore Excursion in English
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must bring your own headphones
What you can expect
This full-day tour of Corfu’s wine growing regions starts with a pick-up by minibus from Corfu Port. You will then head for Theotoky Estate, situated in the centre of Corfu in the Ropa Valley. It covers an area of 1,100 acres and is full of olive and pine trees, and the very best vineyards on Corfu. Famous across the world for its excellent red and white wine, the estate also boasts sheep, horses, and other lovable farm animals.
The historic estate has only been open to visitors for the last few years, and on this 7-hour tour you will discover the way the famous Theotoky wine is produced. You will also get to taste some samples, and the chance to buy some bottles from the small shop inside the estate.
Another excellent product of Theotoky Estate is the organic extra virgin olive oil, and the mouth-watering olives that are exported across Europe and beyond. You will get to taste and purchase some to take home with you should you wish.
One of the last ecological parks left on the island, depart full of wonderful food and wine, having enjoyed the sun-kissed environment.
Your next stop is the traditional village of Sinarades. Boasting 12 churches and a delightful Folklore Museum, explore the enchanting narrow streets of the village, with its characteristic marble doors and narrow stairs leading to verandas that are known locally as bontzoi.
Continue up the hill to Aerostato on the outskirts of Sinarades, where you will be rewarded with sublime views of Corfu and the Ionian Sea. But the best view of the island awaits you at your next destination; the traditional village of Pelekas, where you will go to the panoramic viewpoint known as “Kaiser’s Throne.”
Return to Corfu town centre, where you will stroll along the quaint streets of the Old Town, and come across beautiful town squares and al fresco restaurants and bars. You will then be returned to Corfu Port in time for your cruise ship departure or evening activities.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Masks required
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals