Private Bát Tràng Ceramics Village Half-Day Tour
2.2/52.2 out of 5
- Private tour of the traditional Bát Tràng Ceramics Village
- Demonstration of century-old delicate porcelain production
- Unique experience of making your own ceramic masterpiece
- Opportunity to purchase high-quality ceramic products
- Stress-free return transfer from your Hanoi hotel
Sorry this activity isn't available on Wed, 4 Oct
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 1 or younger are complimentary.
What you can expect
Explore Bát Tràng Ceramics Village on this private tour from Hanoi. Witness the art involved in making handmade pottery and try your hand at making your very own pottery masterpiece.
Start your day in the morning with a pickup from your hotel and head southeast to the historical village of Bát Tràng, famous for its ceramic products. Interact with the locals and learn about their customs, heritage, and daily lives in the village.
Visit the many family factories in the surrounding area and watch as locals demonstrate the art of making delicate pottery by hand—a generations-old method.
Learn about the process of producing pottery. Then, it's your turn to make your very own, one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Before you return to your hotel, take the opportunity to purchase high-quality ceramic products as mementos.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals