National Motorcycle Museum Admission Ticket
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- Departure time: 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021Monday - Sunday:09:30 AM - 04:30 PM 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022Monday - Sunday:09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
What you can expect
Visit: National Motorcycle Museum, Coventry Road Bickenhill, Solihull, Birmingham B92 0EJ England
The National Motorcycle Museum is ideally situated in the once renowned workshop capital of the world, centrally based in the UK, with ideal network links through all major routes, i.e. M42, Birmingham International Railway Station and Birmingham International Airport, all on our doorstep. The Museum has ample free parking with wheelchair accessibility.
Set over five halls this tour will take you back in history, from Veteran and Pioneer motorcyclist to Riders of the Modern Superbike era.
The gift shop offers an extensive range of motorcycle related books, souvenirs & memorabilia to motorbike apparel catering for all the family.
The Museum’s Archive stocks an ever changing inventory of original motorcycle books, technical literature & sales publications (Bruce Main Smith). Available to purchase in shop and online you will find an alphabetical listing of an extensive archive of over 4000 photocopy sets, including motorcycle Workshop Manuals, Illustrated Parts books, Annual Sales Catalogues and Instruction books.
4.4 average out of 5 rating of 3 reviews
Sort reviews by
Best Deals on Things to Do
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals