Private DC National Mall - Guided Walking Tour
Live Commentary in English.
Small Group Option up to 8 guests
Live commentary in English. SAVE Money and book this Small Group option with up to 8 guests per guide!
Private DC National Mall - Guided Evening Walking Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run. Unfortunately we cannot currently accept bookings of 1 Guest.
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security
- Some specific locations are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. In these cases your guide will provide the information about the rooms contents before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Please provide a phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip.
- Wheelchair tour only available as PRIVATE (guide will not be able to provide a small group tour for guests that require wheelchair)
What you can expect
Spend 2.5 hours browsing the most important national memorials of the United States capital and understand their place in the country’s history. Get to know Washington DC at night through its collection of iconic outdoor monuments on this private tour with one of our energetic local guides. We’ll explore the city after sunset when the buildings are illuminated brilliantly.
We’ll explore DC’s rich history as well as the monuments and memorials of the National Mall that feature figures like George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. Your local guide will share the stories about the major players and events in American history that have earned memorials on the Mall and the mysterious symbolism built into these structures. Revisit memorials to fallen of World War II, the Korean War, and Vietnam. You’ll be treated to many photo opportunities along the way, so keep your camera handy.
We’re more than just storytellers. Our young, passionate, and engaging guides approach touring in a different way. They will bring a personal touch to each tour, adding their own favourite anecdotes and tips along the way. They are there to listen to you, to answer your questions, and to create a dialogue – unlike other tours where they just lecture you as you go along. That’s the whole reason why we specialise in private and semi-private tours exclusively, to make sure you get the most possible out of your experience.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals