Nairobi National Park Full or Half-Day Tour with Guide
4.6/54.6 out of 5
- Explore Nairobi National Park, a beautiful wildlife sanctuary
- Get up close with species of rhino, lions, leopards, zebras, giraffes and more
- Lookout for hundreds of bird species, including at least 20 seasonal migrants
- Visit the giraffe centre and Karen Blixen during the full-day tour
- Watch the safari cat dance performances in the evening on full day tour
For the half-day tour, after being picked up at your hotel early in the morning at 6:00 AM, head towards Nairobi National Park, arriving at around 6:30 AM. From there, take an exciting 4-hour game drive through the park.
Full-Day Tour with Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant
Choose this option for Nairobi National Park, Giraffe Centre, lunch at Carnivore, Karen Blixen Musuem. Please note park fees are paid directly by the traveller through E-citizen platform On-line and all other costs are included.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not suitable for: People with back problems, People with heart problems, People with mobility impairments, Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
What you can expect
Nairobi National Park is situated 6 miles (10 km) from the heart of Kenya’s capital. Established in 1946, it has 44 square miles (114 square km) of pristine savanna with a large population of migratory game animals.
For the half-day tour, after being picked up at your hotel early in the morning at 6 AM, head towards Nairobi National Park, arriving at around 6:30 AM. From there, take an exciting 4-hour game drive through the park. Stay on the lookout for many species of game animals, including black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalos, giraffes, zebras, and wildebeest, as well as countless species of wild birds. The park’s open border on its southeast perimeter allows a corridor for the natural migration of game animals during the seasonal rains. Don’t miss this chance to get up close with some of Kenya's amazing wildlife!
Other attractions include the ivory burning site monument and walking trails at hippo pools. Following the 4-hour game viewing drive, head back to Nairobi and get dropped off at your hotel. Please note the National Park tour is 5 hours in total.
Extend your trip by choosing the full-day tour option, which includes additional visits to the giraffe centre, with lunch included at the tamarind. This option also includes a trip to the Karen Blixen Musuem then return back to the hotel and Pick up again at 7 PM to watch a dance show and enjoy a sumptuous dinner.
Get transferred back to your hotel in Nairobi at the end of the tour at around 11 PM.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals