What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not allowed: Luggage or large bags, Plastic bags, Plastic bottles, Unaccompanied minors
- Not suitable for: Children under 12 years, Non-swimmers, People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
What you can expect
Discover the best of the Mornington Peninsula on this adventurous day out like no other and explore the best of the Mornington Peninsula on this day trip. Enjoy an incredible day of paddleboarding, a winery visit, a coastal hike, and swimming at the hot springs.
Meet at the iconic 19th century McCrae Lighthouse by the crystal clear waters of the Peninsula. Begin your adventure at one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches on the Peninsula adorned with the famous colourful swimming boxes.
Embark on a SUP lesson and tour along the crystal clear waters of the Mornington Peninsula with your guide who is a certified SUP instructor. There are often dolphins close by, so remember to keep your eyes peeled!
Explore along the coastline and admire the stunning vistas and backdrop of Arthur's Seat (Wonga). After your SUP experience, you have a bit of time to get changed or grab a coffee before hopping into the van and travelling along the southern coastline of the peninsula.
Next, enjoy a guided coastal hike along nature trails with ocean vistas to a secluded bay with magical natural rock pools. Look out for wildlife like kangaroos, wallabies and echidnas before arriving at the rugged, expansive, and jaw-dropping ocean scenery. As you look out onto a deserted bay, see the turquoise blue rock pools.
Refuel and indulge your palate with a delicious picnic lunch full of fresh local produce at a spectacular beach viewpoint. You will also have some other refreshments such as native tea, coffee, and local drinks.
After lunch, unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs. Set amongst beautiful natural surroundings, relax in a tranquil setting with over 50 global swimming experiences, including an amphitheatre of geothermal pools, ice caves, saunas, and hammocks.
After some time at the hot springs head to a beautiful laid-back winery that focuses on incorporating organic practices. Taste some of the best wines on the peninsula whilst enjoying the views. Finally, take a scenic drive via the summit of the Mornington Peninsula back to McCrae Lighthouse.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Masks required
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals