Mekong Delta Tour W/ Vinh Trang Pagoda, Rowing-Boat & Lunch
- Paddle along the small canals under fronds of coconut trees
- Cruising along the Mekong river
- Entertaining Vietnamese traditional music performance
- Delicious Vietnamese lunch served in scenic village setting
- Fascinating commentary offered by knowledgeable local guide
Small Group around 12 to 22 participants. Pick up & Drop off at centrally located hotels in District 1. Other Districts, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, District 1 by 8:00AM
VIP Group With Transfer by Limousine
Join a guided VIP Group with Transfer by VIP Limousine (Beer, Fruits, Snacks, Soft Drink & Water served during Car ride). Lunch, Hotel Pick up & Drop off at District 1, 3 & 4. Other Districts, please come to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, District 1 by 8:00AM.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 3 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pick up from most hotels possible in District 1 (If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 at 8:00AM)
What you can expect
Immerse yourself in the breath-taking river wonderland of the Mekong Delta, located only 2 hours drive from Ho Chi Minh City. This experience is exclusively crafted by our guides who are native to the region, so that you will experience the true local vibes of the area, and be away from the crowds of tourists.
8:00AM. We will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city to start the tour.
On the way, we will visit Vinh Trang pagoda, the biggest pagoda in the Mekong delta. Upon arrival in My Tho, we will take a boat trip along the Mekong River, where you can see fish cages and floating houses on the river. Take the small row boat to explore the small canals under fronds of coconut trees lining both sides where you can totally escape from the busy town.
The boat cruise in the coconut trees canal takes you to a coconut island. We disembark and have a walk around the village. Stop by at a local family home to enjoy tropical fruits, taste the honey tea, honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music, performed by the villagers.
12:00PM. We head to the local restaurant. Lunch is set with special Vietnamese food at here. Enjoy lunch under the shade of a tree.
After lunch, relax, go for a walk or bicycle around the area. We'll then travel back to the river ferry and head back to Saigon by bus, arriving at around 4:45PM
4.4 average out of 5 rating of 169 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals