From Malta: Malta, Gozo & Comino Three Islands Sailing Trip
4.5/54.5 out of 5
- Help your crew erect the sails
- Feed the fish and swim with them
- Relax in the sun or enjoy the freshness of the air under the sunshade
- Enjoy free wine and water
- visit the infamous Blue Lagoon and the Crystal Lagoon Caves
Malta, Gozo & Comino: Three Islands Trip
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not allowed: Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Not suitable for: People with mobility impairments, Wheelchair users
What you can expect
Start from Cirkewwa Malta and head to Paradise Bay. Drop anchor for a refreshing swim before proceeding to Anchor Bay. Here, take photos of the picturesque Popeye Village from the sea. Then, set sail towards the island of Comino and anchor at the Crystal Lagoon.
Soak up the sunshine on the spacious deck or dive into the crystal-clear water. Feel free to use the available snorkelling equipment on board and tuck into a fresh buffet lunch with unlimited chilled white wine and water.
Next, cruise towards the island of Gozo and enter the scenic Mgarr Harbour to take some photographs. Continue on to the Blue Lagoon, North Comino Channel, and around the island of Comino.
Pass by St. Nicholas Bay, Santa Maria Bay, and the beautiful Santa Maria caves. After passing Elephant Rock, make another stop at Armier Bay before heading back to Cirkewwa.
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals