Lunch or Dinner at the Carnivore Restaurant
3.0/53.0 out of 5
- Ultimate feast at Nairobi's famed meat-specialty restaurant
- Exotic dishes including ostrich, camel, & crocodile
- Lavish all-you-can-eat banquet of soup, meats, & desserts
- Traditionally-barbecued game over a charcoal pit
- Comfortable & convenient transfers to and from you hotel
Lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant
Dinner at the Carnivore Restaurant
Minimum 2 Pax
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- A single person may book this tour, but must select and pay the price for 2 travellers to cover operational costs.
What you can expect
Treat your senses and taste buds to a feast in an authentic African environment. Savour a massive variety of meat—the exotic menu includes ostrich, camel, crocodile, and even antelope—accompanied by a rich salad buffet and ample variety of desserts.
Take part in one of Africa's greatest eating experiences at this world-famous meat speciality restaurant. Get picked up from your central Nairobi hotel and travel just 3 miles (4 km) out of the city to the renowned Carnivore Restaurant, which has hosted over 2 million customers from across the globe.
Take a seat on the zebra-print chairs and savour the atmosphere as you watch fresh cuts of meat roast on traditional Maasai swords over a large charcoal pit. Observe the constant basting and turning as the meat is cooked to perfection, giving off tantalising aromas.
First you're served the soup of the day along with home-baked bread. Then a sizzling cast-iron plate is placed in front of you. Friendly carvers follow, carrying traditional Maasai swords laden with different meats, slicing off tremendous quantities directly onto your hot plate. Watch and listen to the sizzle before diving right in.
Enjoy legs of lamb and pork, ostrich, rumps of beef, racks of ribs, juicy sausages, succulent chicken wings, skewered kidneys, and even crocodile. In addition to the meat feast, be sure to sample the array of delicious desserts and coffee from Kenya.
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals