Cleaning and safety practices
Small group experience
Guided tour of Trogir - UNESCO protected town
Join panoramic boat ride through canyon of the emerald river
Enjoy the peace and quiet of famous National Park
Taste local cuisine in traditional restaurant
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Transport with air conditioned vehicle
Professional tour guide
Rain ponchos in case of bad weather
WI FI on board
Entrance tickets to the National Park
Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
Entrance ticket has to be paid in cash, please prepare the exact amount of money on the day of your tour.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
What you can expect
Grab your spot for this unique tour and combine a day in nature with cultural and historical sightseeing. Soak up the scenery of one of the top Croatian attractions - Krka National Park and discover “Stone beauty” of the Adriatic coast.
Step back in time with our tour guide wandering around narrow stoned streets of UNESCO protected town of Trogir. Every inch of this city will leave you speechless and our guide will show you its highlights. Admire medieval castles, bell towers, churches, and ancient buildings while exploring this piece of history. Walking around every street, you would find little treasures like courtyards, museums, stone houses, and stairs dating back in 13th century. Find remains of ancient Greeks, Romans, and Venetians before continuing towards Krka National Park.
After soaking up history in Trogir we will continue towards Skradin, a little riverside town from where you would embark panoramic boat ride through the canyon of the emerald river. Breath fresh air, admire tall trees, and untouched nature with an amazing view from the boat.
Once you reach the Skradinski Buk our tour guide will explain to you more about the history of the Park. View the waterfalls from the various platforms with paths and bridges set around the area for a walk through nature, all leading to the different falls.
Grab your own serene spot under tall trees and enjoy peace and quiet in a beautiful surroundings with the calming sound of the nearby waterfalls. Follow educational trails along the Park to find Ethno village, old watermills, souvenir shops, and restaurants where you can taste local domestic food. Don't forget to capture memorable pictures on this Instagram worthy place before return back in Split.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Lozovac Šibensko-kninska županija
- main tourist bus terminal (taxi station) in the old Split town. It is located between Obala Lazareta and Poljana kneza Trpimira, near "Terminal F" restaurant and red letters SPLIT photo sign.
- 3 Obala Lazareta
- Split Splitsko-dalmatinska županija 21000
- Hotel pickup
- Split Split-Dalmatia County 21000
4.5 average out of 5 rating of 1 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Easily contact your hotel