Hot Air Ballooning Tour from Cairns
Cleaning and safety practices
- Don't miss the chance to go for a hot-air balloon ride over Far North Queensland's Atherton Tablelands - it's one of the top "must do" activities when visiting the tropics. You have the choice of pick-up from Cairns, the Northern beaches or Palm Cove hotels.
Trsf from Cairns Hotels
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All passengers must be able to get into the balloon basket unaided to the satisfaction of the pilot, or they will not be able to fly
- Children aged 4 years and under are not permitted to fly
- Mobile phone contact required when booking
- Pregnant women unable to travel
- Please provide mobile phone number or email address at time of booking
- Flight time is minimum 40 minutes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- Departure time: 4:00 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hot Air Balloon Cairns, 1 Spence St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
You will be met by our professional driver at your pick up location to be transfered to your Hot Air Balloon ride.
As the day begins, you will experience a wonderful hot air balloon flight above the Atherton Tablelands, Australia.
After your flight and landing, enjoy games and lots of laughs as your pilot, crew and driver lead the fun of packing up your hot air balloon.
Your hot air balloon experience finish time varies with the seasons (summer, winter and the time of sunrise). Your driver can drop you back to your Cairns accommodation or, with prior notice, we can drop you off to the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Skyrail, Tjapukai or perhaps a Cairns cafe or restaurant if you would like to have breakfast at your own arrangements.
Stop At: Atherton Tablelands, Cairns, Queensland Australia
The Atherton Tablelands is the area over which we fly our hot air balloons. You will experience this area at dawn - the best time of the day to spot wallabies, kangaroos, many different species of birds, and other wildlife. In addition, you may fly over many different crops as The Tablelands are known for their fruit and vegetable produce. Keep an eye out for crops of mangos, bananas, lychees, avocados, pineapples, limes and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
4.6 average out of 5 rating of 76 reviews
Sort reviews by
Best Deals on Things to Do
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals