Hoi An Exploration Half Day Tour from Da Nang
- Strolling around the Hoi An ancient town
- Visit Hoi An vibrant market and ancient port
- Explore the rhythm of local daily life
- Visit Phuc Thanh Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hoi An
Hoi An exploration full day tour from Da Nang
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 9 and younger are not allowed.
What you can expect
Hoi An is one of the oldest cites in South East Asia. During the 17th and 18th century Hoi An was a busy commercial port for the exchange of commodities between the West and the East. This day tour of Hoi An town will get you back to the 17th century exploring the local lifestyle, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An.
Our guide choices you up at hotel at 3:30pm for day trip in Hoian town, start our trip by strolling around the Hoi An ancient town: Chua Cau or Japanese Covered Bridge - considered the symbol of Hoi An, the finest example of Japanese architecture. Step back in time to discover the Chinese street with stunning Phuc Kien Hall and Phung Hung old house typical of Hoian original architecture.
We then visit Hoi An vibrant market and ancient port to explore the rhythm of local daily life and savour the true colour, flavour and taste of the oriental. Finally, we visit Phuc Thanh Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hoi An built in 1454 with Chinese bonze. Have dinner in the local restaurant with signature specialities of Hoian: the Cao Lau noodle and White Rose dumpling. Transfer back to the hotel around 8:00p.m. End of services
- Multiple Locations Visited
- Hoi An
- hotel pickup
- Da Nang Đà Nẵng
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals