Grand Pacific Drive & Kiama Blowhole Tour (Guide+Transport)
- Enjoy the spectacular trip to Pacific Drive, Kiama Blow Hole
- Amaze at the picturesque view there
- Stop by the Temple of Heaven on the South Earth.
- Enjoy the beauty of the famous Kiama Blow Hole
- Get comfortably pick-up and dropoff service
Valid for 12 Hours, (1-7 pax) Grand Pacific Drive & Kiama Blowhole Tour (Guide+Transport) in English
- Full-Day Private Car Hire
- Driver & fuel fee
- Parking and toll fee
- English/Indonesian Speaking Guide
- Personal Expenses & Tipping
- Entry ticket and rides
- Pick up from hotel in city at 8.00 am, from suburbs at 7.30 am
- Bald Hill look out
- Driving through + taking picture of Grand Pacific Drive
- Nan Tien Temple
- Kiama Blow Hole
- Back to hotel around 7.00 pm
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- No minimum age to join this activity
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 2 business days. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us.
- Please inform us: [Your exact Arrival Date in Sydney], [Your hotel/guesthouse Pick-Up Address], [Your hotel/guesthouse Drop-off Address], [Your Messenger ID / Whatsapp number]
- Pick-up service available only in Sydney or suburbs area
- Please wear comfortable clothes depending on the seasons at the scheduled time when you visit Sydney.
- This tour is not wheelchair and stroller-friendly
- This experience does not include insurance. It is recommended that you purchase before participating
What you can expect
Enjoy a spectacular trip through the Grand Pacific and head to Kiama Blow Hole. Head to Bald Hill look out which is a very beautiful place. Stand on the hill looking at the waves that touch land, the horizon that touches the sea from a distance. A traveller will witness the beauty of nature that is second to none. In addition, from this place a traveller will be able to watch the surfers who are challenging the waves.
At the end of the trip, the traveller will visit Kiama Blow Hole. This destination is located on the seashore. Among them is in the middle of a large rock and connects to the beach. If a big wave comes, water will enter the hole and shoot upwards. The bursts will reach 20 to 30 meters.
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals