Grand Hobart Tour with Optional Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Captivating history & scenery of Hobart on a coach trip
- Stunning panoramic view of Hobart from Mt. Wellington
- Sights of Salamanca Place & Australia's oldest brewery
- Architecture in the Georgian-style town of Richmond
- Option to encounter Tasmanian wildlife at Bonorong Sanctuary
Grand Hobart Tour
Live Commentary in English. Grand tour of Hobart and return visit to Richmond's historic sites.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 3 and younger are complimentary if not occupying a seat.
- Check-in starts 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Discover the charm of Tasmania's capital, Hobart, and explore the heritage and scenery of the surrounding region. See the popular attractions in Hobart, the magnificent views from Mt. Wellington and the stunning historic town of Richmond on this all-encompassing coach tour.
Your tour starts at St. David's Park, an English walled park that served as the first burial ground in Tasmania. Take a walk around Salamanca Place and marvel at the Georgian architecture at Arthur's Circle and Battery Point.
Back on the coach, travel to Cascade Valley and visit Australia's oldest brewery. Continue your journey along the mountain town of Ferntree to reach Mt. Wellington. Witness the gorgeous rock formation of the Organ Pipes and take in the spectacular panoramic view of Hobart from the summit.
Continue your tour to Sullivan's cove, the city's initial European settlement. Afterwards, see Hobart's original sandstone railway stations at the ABC buildings and Tasmania's largest indoor arena at Derwent Entertainment Centre. Along the way, pass Parliament House, St. George's Church, the Female Factory and the Town Hall.
On the way to Richmond you have the option to visit Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and encounter local native animals including Tasmanian devils, kangaroos and koalas. Alternatively, head directly to Richmond and explore its Georgian-style bridge, gaol (prison), mansions and small cottages before returning to the city centre.
- Hobart City Center (Hotel Pickup)
- Tasmanian Travel Centre
- 16-20 Davey Street
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals