What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary provided they sit on a parent or guardian's lap.
- Passengers who weigh 300 pounds (136 kg) or more will be charged for an additional seat at check-in.
- You must present a valid government-issued photo ID on the day of the activity.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Las Vegas hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
See amazing views of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River on a scenic flight from Vegas to the Grand Canyon as you cross over the expanse of the Mojave Desert. When you arrive, visit historic landmarks and have lunch amid one of the great natural wonders of the Southwest, opting to add on a helicopter flight for another aerial perspective.
A shuttle choices you up from your Las Vegas hotel and brings you to the Boulder City Airport, where you board a Twin Otter aircraft and take to the air. Fly over the Hoover Dam and Bypass Bridge, and watch the landscape change before your eyes as Lake Mead transitions to the Colorado River and you get your first glimpse of the Grand Canyon.
Once you land at Grand Canyon National Park Airport, board a comfortable coach and head into the park to get an up-close look at the canyon's incredible rock formations. At historic Grand Canyon Village, you have time to walk the canyon rim trail and explore buildings registered as national historic landmarks. Enjoy a boxed lunch on the stone patio at Bright Angel Lodge, take in more astonishing views of the canyon, and shop for souvenirs before your return flight to Boulder City and the shuttle back to your hotel.
If you'd like, add on an optional helicopter flight to get an even more incredible perspective over the North Rim and the South Rim. Alternatively, you may opt to take your 2-hour ground tour in a fully customised open-air Hummer vehicle with a professional guide for a more exclusive experience!
Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 21, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD 30 dollar per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals