Full Day Hanoi City Tour
3.0/53.0 out of 5
- Visit the solemn Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum
- Visit Hanoi's iconic One Pillar Pagoda
- Enjoy the tranquil environment at Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Explore Vietnam's first university: The Temple of Literature
- Stroll along the legendary Sword Lake
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- On Monday and Friday mornings, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and museums are closed
What you can expect
Besides many spectacular buildings and crazy night life, Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam also offers many stunning places of interest, where you can know more about the diversity of culture of Vietnam. Joining in this tour, you will definitely have unforgettable experiences, admire these magnificent landscapes, take many beautiful photos, know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals and fall in love with this lively country.
Around 08.00: You will be picked up at your hotel and go to the Ho Chi Minh Complex, where you can visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the honourable national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on during many years from 1958 to 1969.
Around 9.30: You will pay a visit to the One Pillar Pagoda, which is such an excellent complex of structures that collectively make up a pagoda constructed above the water in the heart of a square lake.
Then, you will have a great opportunity to go to the shore of West Lake to discover the Tran Quoc Pagoda. From here, you will easily go to the Temple of Literature, which was the very first university of Vietnam.
Around 12.30: You will have time for lunch at the restaurant in the Old Quarter. After that, you will go to Hoan Kiem Lake - the heart and spirit of Hanoi.
OPTION 1: TUE, THU, SAT, SUNDAY.
You can pay a visit to MUSEUM OF ETHNOLOGY, which is a stunning museum represents the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals