What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary.
- At least 2 people are required for the Japan-guided tour.
What you can expect
Visit UNESCO-listed My Son Sanctuary and the city of Hoi An on this day tour. Admire more than 70 ancient Hindu temples and tombs, learn the history of the people of Champa and see historic sites in Hoi An's Old Quarter.
At your hotel, get acquainted with your guide and begin your journey to the My Son Sanctuary ruins. As you drive through the countryside, pass idyllic villages and lush natural landscape before you arrive at My Son Sanctuary, a cluster of ancient temples dedicated to the worship of the Hindu deity Shiva.
Walk around this vast complex of temples that once was the religious and cultural centre of the kingdom of Champa. Wonder at the remnants of an extinct Asian civilisation, marvel at the intricate inscription details in Sanskrit, and listen to the historical account of the complex from your knowledgeable guide.
Then return to Hoi An where you break for an authentic Vietnamese lunch. Continue your tour by exploring Hoi An's Old Quarter, see the iconic Japanese Bridge – a unique covered structure with a Buddhist shrine featuring dragon statues and detailed calligraphy – and stroll past the well-preserved Colonial-style buildings.
Next, visit the majestic Chinese Assembly Hall with intricate architectural designs, walk by traditional houses and browse through a selection of handicrafts at a local market. After a day full of exploration, your transfer brings you back to your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals