Freycinet: 5.5-Hr Small Group Guided Walking Experience
5.0/55.0 out of 5
- Enjoy uninterrupted views of Wineglass Bay and Freycinet Peninsula from the lookout
- Stride along empty white beaches and discover secluded bays for a delicious picnic lunch
- Feel connected with nature as your guide explains the local history, geology, flora and fauna
- Feel the sand beneath you as you enjoy a morning tea at Wineglass Bay Beach
Freycinet National Park: Guided Walking Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not suitable for: People with mobility impairments
What you can expect
Start the tour by meeting your guide and departing from Freycinet Lodge. Follow your dedicated guide over the spectacular Hazards mountain range to the Wineglass Bay Lookout, where views of the iconic bay will be sure to astound you.
After a quick photo (your guide will be sure to take a group shot to send to you later), make the short descent along the Eucalyptus-lined trail to the pristine white sands of Wineglass Bay beach. Here your guide will offer a short break to enjoy a hot drink and take in the breathtaking scenery.
The next leg will take you to the west of the peninsula to the stunning Hazards Beach. Leaving only your footprints, learn about the unique animals that call this special place home and the history behind its magnificent shores and pink granite peaks. From here, be guided to the southern-most point of the beach to enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch and wander along the beach looking for treasures.
After exploring the beach, jump aboard the Freycinet Aqua Taxi to see the peninsula from a different perspective as you journey back to the Freycinet Lodge where you tour concludes.
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals