Dublin 2.5-Hour Guided Bike Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not allowed: Pets
- Not suitable for: Pregnant women, Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
What you can expect
Discover the sights, sounds, history and architecture of Dublin on a 2.5-hour guided bike tour and see more of the city than you would on a walking tour. Experience the fun personality and personalities of Ireland's capital.
The tour encompasses the rich history and folklore of the city, passing great buildings, such as College Green, Dublin Castle, the Guinness Brewery and St Patrick's Cathedral. Cycle through legendary areas, such as the nightlife centre of Temple Bar, the Italian Quarter, Parnell Square and the fashionable southside.
See the Georgian buildings of the northside, and the Oscar Wilde Memorial. En route, your guides will talk about Dublin's literary and rock'n'roll traditions and events, as well as historic personalities and how they helped shaped the city's character.
You will learn which famous Dublin writer, fond of a drink, said “I'm a drinker with writing problems.” Discover what school U2 frontman Bono got expelled from, why Nigerians get a shock when they drink Guinness brewed in Ireland, and what W.B. Yeats asked when he was awarded the Nobel Prize.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Masks required
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals