Dublin: 2.5-Hour City Bike Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not suitable for: Children under 14 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
What you can expect
Grab a set of wheels for an active bicycle 2.5-hour tour around Dublin city and discover the city’s most famous sites alongside a fully qualified ‘Failte Ireland’ national tour guide.
Begin our tour at in Whitefriar Place near St. Stephen’s Green and set off to explore Dublin’s canals and the River Liffey, Georgian Dublin with its grand 18th-century houses, beautiful parks, and Norman Dublin’s castles and cathedrals.
Get an insight into the culture of Dublin’s writers, painters, poets, and special characters and visit places of revolution and war from Dublin’s turbulent history.
As you cycle around in the streets of Dublin, your guide will point out all the good pubs and traditional music venues along the route- If there is enough time you might even be able to stop at one.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals